Thursday, November 12, 2009

My First ever Staple Product!

Ok so I don't have very many, let me repgrase that,ANY staple products in my regiment s o far. I am trying to Curb a slight case of Pjism so I don't let myself buy any new products until I run out of something. Well if you saw my haul video then you know I recently purchased a new DC. I usually don't review products after one use, but THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!!



My hair has never EVER been this soft and moisturized. I never used the Matrix Biolage, but everday on my lunch break from Target I spend a good 10 minutes creeping the hair product aisles looking for something to buy, try, or read up on and I always paused at the Biolage, I just could never bring myself to spend $25 on one bottle of conditioner. so when I discovered the GVP I had to try it. The ingredients are Identical adn AMAZING...

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Myristyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Decyl Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexyl Cinnamal, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwack) Extract, Methyl-2-Octynoate

If your in need of a staple DC it's worth a try, only 6 bucks.

peace
so much lovve
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment