Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lazy day

Hey Dolls'

I been a bum I know, but this week I will be better about posting. I have a haul video coming and also I am gonna Swag Jack Dita Von Teese. Plus I have another Spring RTW fashion show to review, and of course another installment of Our Love Story.

As far as my hair goes, I have been trying to change it up a bit. I heard about so many women who have used protective styles to grow their hair but then once it's long, and they try to wear it out it breaks. Since I plan to start wearing my hair out more come the first of the year I've decided to start getting it ready. So my plan is to rollerset every other week. So on the week that my hair is in the roller set I will moisturize, seal and wrap my hair every night, then in the morning take it down and put my wig cap on. I know it's not the same as wearing it out but atleast this way it's slowly getting use to the manipulation.

On my no roller set weeks I am going to go back to my trusty french braids.



It's a start, I know I am going to have to master a lot more low manipulation styles, but you gotta start somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment