Thursday, November 12, 2009

Our Love Story pt 6

After the night of debauchery that was Homecoming I felt a little like Cinderella. The clock struck midnight and I went back to life as usual. I was so mad at myself for not exchanging phone numbers with Caleb, but there was always facebook. So I did something that was completely out of character for me, I added him as a friend. In this millennium that’s the equivalent to me asking for his number, so I felt confident that since I made that first step, he would surly confess his unwaving love for me right then and there. All I got was a ‘what’s up”. But I could read between the lines so I replied with. “Not much, what’s up with you”. That was it. Honestly nothing else for weeks. Then one day I logged on and had a message in my inbox, he FINALLY asked for my number, I of course obliged. Things were really starting to look up.

No comments:

Post a Comment