Thursday, November 5, 2009

Our Love Story pt 5



I was pleasantly surprised when I turned and saw it was Caleb. He had basically ignored my existence ever since my first night at Muskingum. Even that night the only thing I got from him was a hey, when I first arrived to Star’s house, but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t secretly hoping for this moment since the first shots were poured. There was something different about him than all the other boys. I couldn’t put my finger on it, but I knew he was something special.

So of course I danced with him, it was the last song of the night, well the last fast song anyway. I was in drunken bliss as our hips swayed to T-Pain and Baby Bash, Cyclone. I still to this day get goose bumps when I hear that song. I guess part of me knew right then and there at that moment that in his arms was where I was always meant to be.

Anyway after the song went off we went our separate ways, back to meet up with our friends to figure out who would be driving and where everyone is riding, but this time as we parted ways, I knew I had him.

Once we all got back to Star’s house we drank a little more, laughed about the nights events, and a few people, I won’t name any names, even got sick. After Chrysta cleaned up Corey’s barf ,oops, everyone settled in to try and get some rest. Caleb and I snuggled up on the floor and that night we had our first of many late night chats. I was too drunk to remember anything that was said, but I do know that I felt comfortable telling him anything.

Once everything wuited down and I finally passed out. I wake to star tapping me on the shoulder at 5:50 am, “Can you still take me to work?” WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY did I drink so much? I had to get home and get ready for church anyway, so I jumped up and gathered my stuff and left Caleb laying there, knocked out. I never even got his phone number. Oh well on to the next…

No comments:

Post a Comment