Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nov. Hair Goals

Hey Dolls,



It’s time for my November goals. Caleb was here and his visit went great, but it also showed me that I really still have a long way to go on this healthy hair journey. Like I said he prefers my real hair so I wore it out while he was here, but I never realized how hard it is to style and care for your hair on a daily basis. It’s so easy for me because I keep it protected 100% of the time, I have to re learn how to care for my hair when its not under the wig. My plan is to only use wigs for stretches come the first of the year, so until then I am going to practice my low manipulation styles.

First up is roller setting. My goal for this month is to roller set atleast 2 times. I tried it once and actually getting the rollers in was a bitch, but it actually came out really well. I figure since my hair will still be above my shoulders by January, roller sets will probably be my best friend.

I also need to find a good way to sleep at night. I have always hate wrapping my hair, and it really isn’t the best method, but I am not sure if my hair is long enough for a cross wrap. I found a few different video’s on youtube, I just wish some of these ladies had short hair so I know if it can work or not. That is why I started this blog, because yea it’s good motivation to see ladies with long healthy hair, but I always want to know what they did to get there.

Anyway, I as well as learning how to style my hair, I am also trying to be more consistent. Since I started my second job, I have barely felt like doing anything, and my hair and fitness are really taking a backseat. I almost never take my supplements and I have to make myself moisturize and seal. I don’t workout anymore at all lol, and I just feel like an all around bum most of the time. So this month I am going to try to step it up a lot.

Other than that, all is well with me. Hope you are enjoying “our love story” Look for it every Thursday.

Peace
So much love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment