Saturday, September 26, 2009

Welcome to Carmel Roads


Welcome to Carmel(Car-Mel) Roads. I named it that because Carmel is my middle name, and although i'm not sure what I want this blog to be yet I know it will be a journey into self discovery.
One of the main reasons I wanted to start this blog is becasue I've recently discovered how to properly care for my hair. I have been on that journey for about 2 months now and there are a million and one blogs from women who have been on there journeys for years now, but I have only come across a handful of beginners like myself.
Another reason I wanted to start this is to get in the habit of writting everyday. I am not in school currently, but when I was I was a print journalism major. I can't see myself doing anything else with the rest of my life. I love to learn and share my knowledge with others, so unitl I can afford to go back to school, I figure this is the best way to keep writing and learning.
I am interested in so many things I like to consider myself a jack of all trades, but a master of none. So with this blog you will get hair tips and updates, make-up and fitness info, recipies, poetry, relationship woes, spiritual quotes, and everything else that goes on inside my head. I hope you enjoy, or if nothing else I hope you can come here and have a nice laugh.
Peace
and so much love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment