Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Hair Journey

Ok so one of the main reasons I wanted to do a blog was to help me keep track of my hair care regiment, and products I use/love/hate. I only started my hair care journey 2 months ago and I already filled up 2 notebooks just with things i've learned about my hair. I figured atleast now i wont have to buy any more notebooks.


So my hair journey offically began July 15, 2009. 22 years of doing the wrong thing and one Rihanna inspired asymmetrical cut later I had had enough! This is where I started.






I am hoping that by living healthy and following my regiment religously I will be able to be here:
















and then maybe even here



But until then, I am just gonna have patiences, and take solace in the fact that the things that I am doing to my hair now can't be any worse then what I was doing. It's just like Miley Cyrus says, It's the Climb!

Peace

So much Love

Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment