Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall Fashion 101

Ok so i have kind of been on a roll today, but this will be my last post of the night. I wanted to quick fall fashion update. This isn't everything but its a great first start. Now I am a firm believer in dressing how you feel and in what makes you feel comfortable. I am a fashionista on a bugdet so I know you don't have to spend a millon bucks but you should always look like you did. My fall must haves don't always match up with whats trendy right now, but I like to think that I have a pretty good sense of style.

Number one thing to remember for fall, is layers! I love layers all year round, but fall is the best time to show them off. It's not too hot, or too cold, so you don't have to cover it all with a big sweater or jacket just to stay warm. Here is a look from my favorite desginers right now Dean and Dan Caten, DSquared.



I think this will be my signature look for the fall. Its so cozy. Heres another example with a killer brown leather jacket. I must have one. I probably won't be this one but I will have a brown leather jacket before spring time.. mark my words muahahahahahaha!



Incase you were also wondering. Here is a picture of the designers and you can see the rest of there collection on style.com. just click on fashion shows, all shows fall rtw 2009 scroll till you see DSquared!



So to recap. You don't need a lot of money to have a great style. Check out stores like Forever 21, H&M, Rue 21, and pretty much anything else in the mall, for great prices on cardigans blazers button downs scarves and other great layering pieces. Also Old Navy and Wal-Mart have great plain T-shirts and under shirts to wear underneath. Get creative!
Peace
So much love
ERIKA

No comments:

Post a Comment