Monday, September 28, 2009

Khole and Lamar..


Ok so when I first heard that they were getting married the first thing I thought was, give me a break. I mean they honestly COULD be in love, but can you really truly love someone after only a month? And how did he ask her? In my imagination it went something like this...
Hey Khloe can I talk to you for a min?

Yea sure doll whats up?

Well we been dating for what about a month now, and We have gotten so much publicity off of a few dates imagine what it wold do if we got married

F*uck Yea, then maybe people will stop calling me that other Kardashian. Hey maybe we can get E to film our wedding?


I think it went something like that. Seriously tho i just wish people would stop taking marriage so lightly. I mean what happened to vows meaning something? I read somewhere, I think on Perezhilton.com that this ceremony will be just that a ceremony, and that they won't actually legalize the wedding unitl the pre nup is drafted. I don't know how true that is, but I would imagine so because I doubt they had time to come to an agreement about that since they just decided to get married last week. Anyway I give it 6 months. And that's being nice!
Peace
So much love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment