Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Hair Regimen

Ok so I am a proud member of KISS (keepitsimplesista.ning.com) so my hair regiment is fairly simple. I like to keep it simple mostly because if its too complicated/time consuming then i won't be motivated to continue doing it. So here is my nice and simple regiment:





Wash once a week-- Organix hydrating TeaTree Mint Shampoo(Sulfate Free)


co-wash once a week-- Mane n Tail(light protein) HE Hydralicous Reconditioning conditioner(moisture) Vo5(when i'm out of the other 2 or when I feel like changing it up)


DC one to 2 times a week-- I haven't found a staple DC, right now i'm using Queen Helene Cholesterol, Vo5, and my Oil Mix, Once i'm out of the Cholesterol i'm gonna try something new, but I'll do a review on whatever i get.

Moisturize and Seal atleat every night-- I use HE None of your frizzness, or a mix of rosewater, glycerin, and aloe vera jucie. I seal with my oil mix which is Castor oil, Coconut Oil, Peppermint Oil, Eucalyptus Oil and Rosemary Oil.( sometimes i moisturize in the morning because my mn dries my hair out, but thats only if my hair feels dry. Listen to what your hair is telling you)


MN every other night- My MN mix is 2 tubes of Target Brand MN, and a generous amount of my oil mix. I like it to be about the consistency of lotion. not too runny, but runny enough to slide out of my applicator bottle

Supplements every morning-- 2 1000mcg of Boitin 2 1500mg of MSM 2 Daily womens vitamins


Thats it! I do protective styles 100% of the time, Right now i'm wearing a Wig, and once my hair is long enough for a good bun I will be bunning. I wanna go hard for a year to get maximum results so until then...

peace

So Much Love

Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment