Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Hills/The City

Ok so this is pretty random, but I wanted to a quick blog about the premieres last night since I USED to love The Hills. It was alright, but I miss the days where you only speculated that it was fake. Now it's just so blatantly made up its hard to really enjoy the "drama." I wanted to give Kristen a try, but it's still the same Hills. I thought Kristen could bring it back to life, but I don't see it. AND WTF she is friends with Stacie the Bartender? I mean really MTV. Spencer and Heidi are pointless, and Audrina is boring. The only thing that did look interesting, was when the showed what was coming up this season, Jade( Brody's GF) throws a drink dead in Kristens face. The funniest thing ever. Other than the I think i'll be tuning out.

On the other hand, The City kinda had me intrigued. I watched last year simply out of love for Whitney, and it was ok, but this year it actually looks pretty good. There's a new girl, I don't know her name, but she seems like a much better bad girl than Olivia. It's too soon to tell, but there was a song at the beginning that I loved and I can't find it, so if I do I'll post it
peace
so much love
erika

No comments:

Post a Comment