Sunday, April 25, 2010

Shea Butter...



I know that I am not supposed to be buying hair products, BUT I had an amazon gift card, so I ordered some Shea butter. I plan to use it for both my skin and I might try it out on my hair too. I honestly just bought it for my skin, then once I placed the order I was like 'Oh shit idk how to mix this stuff up.'

So to make a long story even longer, I went on Youtube to find some shea butter mixes, I will share my mix when I actually do it, and I realized that most of the mixes were used for hair. The only thing that makes me reluctant to try it on my hair is that mostly natural's use it. I have found some relaxed heads that use shea, but mostly in the winter for an extra moisture boost.

I am not sure exactly how I am going to use my shea butter, but I will keep you posted. I hope my hair likes it thought, because I like using more natural products, I think my hair responds so much better to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment