Monday, April 12, 2010

Nail Swatches!

Ok so I have been OBSESSED with painting my nails so much so that I have changed them everyday for the past week, then it hit me.. SWATCHES!! So this way I can practice new nail designs while enjoying my manicures longer. Basically what I did was pull the one of the cotton ends off of a Qtip and glued a fake nail(one that doesn't fit any off my nails) to the end. Then I let it dry for a min and then went crazy. Here are the first of many swatches to come





Oh and incase you were wondering, these are the Nails I use...


and here is where I keep My swatches


Oh and Here's my mani for the week



here's what I used.

NYC 130A Classic Coral Creme, NYC 108A Polyester Pink, Sinful Colors 832 This is It.
- 1 coat of clear base coat
- 1 coat of pink
- 2 coats of coral
- 1 coat of gold

once everything was dry I added a sticker to each thumb from my Broadway Sticker kit. It looks like this.


I like this simple spring look I am going to try to make a franken polish with these two colors I hope it turns out as nice as it looks when I layer them

Peace
So Much Love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment