Sunday, January 23, 2011

Long tim no talk ):

Hey Dolls!!!!
I know it's bee FOREVER, and for that I apologize. I really have just been a LAZY bum the past several months and I am going to make up for that.

Life has been good to me. I got a promotion, Caleb and I are as happy as can be,l and I am going NATURAL!!! I have be struggling with my transition, but I am finally getting back on track. My last relaxer was 4/22/2010 and I am hoping to Big Chop in June, just before my birthday, but this transition is starting to get the best of me :(.
I really need to buckle down and take better care of my hair because I have really just fallen off.

Anyway more on that later. I just wanted to check-in to let you know that I am BACK!!! My goal is to put up a new post atleast once a week until I get back into the swig of things.

Thats all for now

Peace
So MUch Love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment