Monday, August 30, 2010

Going Ayuvedic!!!!

Yep. I know I am supposed to be keeping it simple, but with the winter months just around the corner I want to be prepared. I am currently 18 weeks post relaxer and I don't plan on relaxing any time soon, so in order to combat breakage/shedding I am going to start implementing some ayurvedic methods into my regimen. My hope is that I will have a full on ayurvedic regimen come this November. There is so much to learn and some many combitations to try I don't want to rush it and I still have some products to use up anyway.

I found an Indian grocery store aboout 20 minutes away from my house and they carry everything I'll need. Caleb and went yesterday and I had to pick up a few things..

Neem Powder- good for dry scalp and promotes healthy hair growth
Alma Powder- conditions, and stregthens hair. also helps promote growth
Orange Peel Powder- great for shine, can also be used on the face as a toner.

Thursday is my next wash day and I will go over how I use these products and I promis to take lots of pics. Until then

Peace
So Much Love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment