Thursday, August 19, 2010

17 weeks post... Wash day

Hey doll's,

Just wanted to do a quick upday on my new wash dayy routine. Since im am so far into my stretch(my longest ever) my old routine just doesn't seem to cut it anymore. I still do most of the same things, but I made some minor changes in order to reduce sheeding and breakage and the line.

1. I pre poo woth a mix of water, glycerin, detangler and a cheapie conditioner

I put the mixture into a spray bottle to reduce the mess.

I pre-poo'd in 4 sections taking time to detangle as I went.

I let it sit for about 30 minutes(I finshed the new episode of TEEN MOM)

2. I got into the shower. and rinsed one section at a time, making sure not to cause any tangles.

3. shampoo'd

4. applied my cheapie on top of the poo

5. rinsied and finger combed.

6. I applied my GVP version of Kpac. let it sit for about a minute or 2 then rinsed

7. Towel dried my hair and sectioned it out into 4 sections

8. applied my dc and let it sit for an hour and a half.

I saw a hugh diffenece in the amount of hair I lost, and my hair looks and feels so healthy. With this new method I hope to keep this stretch going until Mid- December just in time for Christmas. I hope to be able to claim full SL by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment