Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day Trip to DC

Yesterday Caleb and I took the train into DC. He's never been so we went the tourist route and walked around the national mall seeing the sights. I did a braidout, and it lasted suprisingly well considering how hot it was. Here's a few pics...






I am really loving the 8 braid braidout. It's so stylish and so easy to do. I just moisturized and sealed. Then I applied some of mt got2be texturizer to each section before I braided, then I put a foam roller on the ends and went to sleep. The next day I put a tiny bit of coconut oil on my fingers and un bradied the braids. I added a flower accent and I was done... Its my new weekend look and it doesn't even matter that I have hella new growth because its such a curly look anyway.

Peace
So Much Love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment