Thursday, August 12, 2010

Updated Regimen: August 2010

Hey Dolls,
I know I have been MIA for a while, and I have even slightly fallen off my heathy hair journey, but I am trying to get back into the swig of things, and I have decided to update my regimen. I am currently 16 weeks post relaxer and I am trying to go for 24 weeks. Here's what I've been doing.

Moisturize and seal nightly.

Spritz when I need a moisture boost.

Wash and deep condition once a week.

co-wash when needed.

protein when needed.

Every night I wrap my hair.

I take my vitamins everyday.

Bun 99% of the time.

This is really about all I do right now. This is my longest stretch so far, so I am trying to really keep it simiple so I can make it thru these last two months.

Oh an I am gonna update my products sometime this weekend, but I need to re stock a few of them...

peace
so much love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment