Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bantu Knots, trail run..

I have been in a protective styling rut as of late so I have been trying to shake things up a bit by doing more low manipulation styles. Before, I would just throw on a wig and I would be cute and protected, but now that my hair is starting to get to a lenght where I can actually do braidouts and twist outs etc and actually like the results. I have mastered the braidout, now my next conquest is the bantu knoutout. This is my first real attempt at knots. I did 8 small knots and here's what I got.



I like the results, but I think next time I am going to try to do about 4 big knots. This looks a lot like my braidout, except the curl pattern is a bit differnet, but to the average eye(Caleb) it looks just the same. Just to give myself a little more variety with my styles.

Peace
So much love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment