Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Braided Up..

I cam home from work today fresh off my natural hair high and I braided my hair into about 20/25 single braids. I have chronic hands in head diease and I figured this would be a great style to help me keep my hands out. I didn't take any pics cuz the braids are VERY crude, but here's what I did.

Frist I took medium to small small sized sections of hair, M&S (I used my ORS hair Lotion and my Proclaim Natural 7 OIl) then braided as far down as I could go.

Then I placed a foam roller on the ends to keep the braids in.

Repeated until my entire head was done.

After about an hour I took the rollers out and put my scarf on.

I hoping they will last until my Friday wash day. As always I wear wigs during the week so i'm not to worried about how they look right now,I just don't know how to cornrow so i figured this would be the next best thing.

To maintain them at night i'm just going to use use aloe vera sprtiz and some coconut oil then tie my scarf on.

I think doing these braids be a big help as I get further along into my stretch/transition because this allows me to moisturize my hair and keep my scalp clean without having to pull at it so much.

I will take pictures friday after I wash and re braid and as always

Peace
So much Love
Erika..

No comments:

Post a Comment