Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What a Difference a Year Makes..

Hey Dolls, Here is my very long overdue 1 year Nappy update. I know what you are thinking, but Erika you big Chopped in February and it's April. Well, what had happened wasss......... Ok long story short I was being lazy. I learned a lot about my hair last year and I hope to continue to learn even more this year.My goals are simple, keep my hair healthy and don't be so quick to grab the scissors. I also would like to experiment with styling my own hair more now that it's finnally "long enough" to try some of those amazing styles i've seen all over youtube. Anyway enough chit chat lets get to the good stuff. I went from this (Feb 2011)
to this(dec 2011)
and now this(April 2012)
Here's a look at my loose hair From this(Feb 2011)
to this (Dec 2011)
and now this (April 2012)
Here are some of my favorite protective/low manipulation styles Wigs
BOx Braids
Kinky twists
Phony Pony

No comments:

Post a Comment