Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spoiled Nail Polish, China Glaze Dupes

Hey doll's
SO I just spent an hour tying up a well informed review of Spoiled brand nail polish and comparing some of them to China Glaze, and then my computer decides to shut down and blogger deciedes not to automatically save anything but the FUCKING TITLE!!! So instead of the well informed review that was originally planned here are a bunch of pics. Hopefully I can upload them before I throw my laptop out of the window.

Left is Black Mamba, Right is The Parking Meteor Expired

Swatches
Black  Mamba

The Parking Meteor


China Glaze Hunger Games Dupes

Spoiled Orange you Glad Vs. China Glaze Riveting


China Glaze Smoke and Ashes vs. Spoiled The Parking Meteor...

Sorry for the half ass post, I just can't bring myself to re-write everything :/. 

Peace 
Erika


No comments:

Post a Comment