Monday, April 23, 2012

Girls Weekend Haul.

Hey Dolls,
This weekend my very bestest friend came to visit. Even though she was only here for the day it was really nice to have someone to laugh, and bullshit with. We spent what little time we did have doing what we do best. Shopping and drinking.


The Drinking


The Shopping

Nail Polish thinner from Sally's



Elf Mist and Set(I ran out of Fix Plus so I figured I'd give this a shot)


Caring Coral: Not as opaque as I thought it would be :/


Smooch Proof: Perfect, going to buy more ASAP!



Femme Couture Gliter Liner in Blue: Not as much glitter as I'd hoped


China Glaze Coconut Kiss: Perfect Purple!!


China Glaze In the Lime Light(Neon) Love the color, wish it wasn't so sheer!


Cute Contact Case!


Friends!!!!!


XOXO
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment