Monday, February 1, 2010

Today Is the Day..

I am to lazy to take the pic right now, but Today is the start of my healthy lifestly change/beach ready 2010! It's not a DIET, I repeat IT"S NOT A DIET! I don't wanna lose weight. I"m not fat, I just want to tone my body and find some curves, and learn to appreciate my body a little bit more. How can I live forever if I don't treat my body right now?


This is the first month so I don't have a set workout reggy down yet, but I do Plan to take a Core training Class at the Local Rec Center. Its every Frday so I figure Workout days will be Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's.

Veggie days will be on workout days, One so I can keep track of them easier and 2 makes sense right.

My healthy meal day will be more flexible because some nights I close and I am far to exhausted to think about cooking.

I will do updates weekly just to help stay motivated, and I will also share some tips and recipies I find along the way.

Peace
Much Love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment