Friday, February 12, 2010

Maybe She's Born with IT

So as you ladies may or may not know, I have been really getting into make up lately. Its starting to become my new obsession. I have been stalking youtube and finding new make-up guru's trying to soak up as much info as possible(just like i did with hair). Anyway one of the ladies channels I stalk (MissLBailey) Did rave review of Maaybelline COLORsensational lipstick. She had the prettiest shade of pink(Let me Pink) and i have been eyeing it for a while but have been to cheap to actually buy any until today. There is a BIG make-up Sale at wal-greens(seriouly if you like make up check it out) so I splugred, but guess what? I got the wrong color lol. It doesn't matter because I love it anyway. I plan on picking up a brown and a mauve before the sale is over that should last me for a while...






heres what i have on
Jordana Lipliner in Silver Pink
COLORsensational in 065 Hooked on Pink
Wet n' Wild Mega Slicks lip gloss in 565c

oh and P.s I am working on another Designer Spotlight and this guy might have the Caten Twins beat I just wanna do some more research on him. should be up next week!!!

RIP Alexandat Mcqueen..=/

No comments:

Post a Comment