Monday, February 1, 2010

Patience...

I am still battling my dry hair. It is slowly getting better. I am bagging or co washing each night depending on what i have planned the next day. Last night I co washed with Sauve Hummectant. Then I did a quick Kpac, Then detangled in the shower, then did an AVC rinse. I use 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vingear, and 2 Cups of water. Pour the mix into a water bottle, the kind with the pop up top, and applied it to my hair after rinsing ans pre detangaling in the shower.

Once I got out the shower I m/s and detangled thoroughly in 6 sections. So in each section I used a bit of HE lTR, Silken Child Detangeler, and sealed with coconut oil. Next i COmbed it all through from bottom to top, then I bradied that section and moved on to the next one.

This morning my hair feels the best its been all week, but still not back to normal so I will be baggying again tonight and tmrw and my normal wash day is Wednesday soooooo until then i am practing PATIENCE

Peace'
So Much Love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment