Thursday, February 4, 2010

Healthy Meal #1

Ok so I decided to do my healthy meal for lunch today. I don't have to work until later on this evening and I find that when i'm sitting at home I tend to snack wayyy more than usual. So when I can down stairs to the kitchen looking for something to nibble on I found these, well not these exact ones, we have the ones marinated in Italian dressing but you get the point.



they are pre packed and pre portioned all you have to do is cook them. So I pulled out my trusty George Foreman Grill and grilled that baby up.(you can bake them I was just being lazy)

Then I went back to the fridge because I remembered that I had a bag of spinach and arugla that I needed to eat before it goes bad(YAY I HAD VEGGIES TODAY)and vola a meal was created.

I just put the salad on a plate and threw the chicke on top of it. The I drizzeled a little italian dressing on it and went to town.

I didn't think to wrtie this blog until after I ate or I would have taken pics but there you go 1 healthy meal down and a lifetime to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment