Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekly Update 12//12-12/18

As Christmas gets closer, my free time has seemed to disappear. In the few spare minutes that I have really been getting into cooking, thus my new food blog! I have always had an interest in cooking but in the last few weeks I promised myself I would try at least one new recipe a week.

As far as my hair is concerned I have been pretty lazy but I did put in some "tiny twists"



I call them tiny twists because they are not quite as small as the typical mini twists, but they are smaller than small twists thus the tiny twist was born! I put them in because I didn't feel like doing kinky twists, but I wanted a style that I could wear with as little manipulation as possible.

It took my about 2 1/2 hours to do and I am hoping to get 2 weeks out of them. I even got a compliment on my hair yesterday at the grocery store so I am thinking this style will be a keeper.

I was hoping to kinky twist until Feb, but we are planing on taking out engagement picture sometime in January, so I definitely don't want to take them in kinky twists. I think these will be an awesome alternative if they last the whole 2 weeks.

Have a great week!
Peace
So much love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment