Saturday, December 3, 2011

VS Fragrance Haul

Hey Dolls,
As you can tell from the title I did a little fragrance haul at Victoria Secret today. I love to buy lotion and body spray from them to layer under my perfum or just to wear around the house so that I can still smell good but not waste the expensive stuff!

I like to pick up scents in pairs, 1 body mist and 1 lotion(I prefer the ultra moisturizing hand and body cream, but they also make a body lotion, and body butter if you were looking for something lighter or heavier)


I normally buy from the Secret Garden Collection when they have those buy 6 for $35 sales. Basically if you buy 6 items from the line then you get a 7th free. Plus I had a $10 off coupon so I ended up getting my 7 items for $26! It's totally worth it considering these 7 thing will probably last me for about 6/7 months lol!

I try to pick scents according to season and what I think will work well my the perfumes in my current stockpile. That way I can layer them with similar notes and customize my fragrance so that I never quite smell like anyone else!


Anyway enough rambling here's what I got!
Wild Scarlet-- juice apple and lily (I put DKNY Be Delusions on my Christmas list)


Amber Romance--amber and creme anglaise(I love anything with amber in the colder months)


Sheer Love-- white cotton and pink lily(This is a very clean smell I figured it would work with almost anything or even be perfect for wearing fresh out the shower.)




Lost In Love--Brazilian orchid and Kiwi (I picked this up as my 7th free. I bought this fragrance in the summer and loved it so much I figured I would repurchase the lotion since I ran out, and still had half a bottle of spray. It smells the same but the older version had passion fruit instead of kiwi. The difference is subtle and I probably wouldn't have noticed if I didn't write this blog! I guess the floral is the main note so the fruit it is mixed with doesn't change the scent all that much.)

No comments:

Post a Comment