Thursday, December 15, 2011

My First Blowout!!

Hey Dolls,

This week I did my very first blowout! I was inspired by Glamazini. I wanted to take some length check pics, but I didn't want to flat iron. So when she uploaded this video I thought I would give it a try.

I used the Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer and Grapeseed Oil and My heat protectant. I will warn you the Bee Mine is crazy expensive(about 19 bucks for 8oz) but they do offer sample sizes to try before you buy, and if you are a mixtress you could probably make something close. (i'll do a full review later but ya know)

Can I just say I am in love with my fro!! And My hair reverted right back to its original state, so the grapeseed oil is a keeper. I also was impressed with the Bee Mine! I have only used it the one time, so it's too soon to tell if its a new HG, but I am loving it so far.

Anyway enough of my rambling, here's the Video

No comments:

Post a Comment