Saturday, June 18, 2016

Big Chop #2

So this happened back in February. I was getting so lazy with my hair I needed a break from it. I am going to try to get back into the swing of blogging regularly.  I turned 29 last week and I want to spend my 29th year on the planet doing the things I love. I love writing and blogging and even if no one reads it, it makes me happy. It will also hold me accountable for my grow out process, and I'm hoping it helps me find my voice. If I'm lucky it will help me find my purpose.

So, now that that's out of the way, lets talk hair. My new Short 'do, summer time regimen is pretty simple.


  1. Wash and Deep Condition  ACV rinse Once weekly
  2. Co-Wash, restyle every 2-3 days in between
  3. Moisturize and seal daily
  4. Satin Bonnet every night NO EXCEPTIONS
  5. Drink more water (I downloaded a water reminder app)

DAS' IT!

These are the products in my current rotation. I must warn you that it changes frequently, so don't get too caught up in what I use in my hair because at the end of the day, products don't matter nearly as much as how you treat your hair.


*Spray Bottle contains water and the YT Conditioner. 
**Not Picture Coconut Oil

Yes To Carrots Conditioner
Shea Moisture Shampoo
Shea Moisture Deep Conditioner
Shea Moisture Moisturizer (I don't like this for daily use, It makes my hair hard)
Shea Moisture Edge Control
Eden BodyWorks Curl Defining Cream
Coconut Oil

Peace
Erika




No comments:

Post a Comment