Saturday, December 12, 2009

Updated Reggy...

Ok so the cold weather has been a real pain in my backside lately. I have finally grown my hair out from my stupid hair cut, and now this weather is drying my hair out like crazy. Since I am trying to avoid setbacks at all cost i've decided to be proactive. here's my new Winter Weather Regiment.. (oh and i really liked my hair cut, just not the fact that it was cut into 50 diffrentt lengths, it made the grow out longer than ir needed to be, plus the back is still shorter than the rest :/)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I am switching to a no manipulation reg. I am going to wash once a week NO MORE CO WASHING.

on wash day i will pre poo, wash/dc sit under the dryer so my hair can dry to about 80% then do 10-12 small french braids.

Each night i will use my rose water, aloe vera jucie, peppermint oil spritz to moisturize my hair and scalp, and apply my MN in between each braid. then put my scarf on for bed

each morning I will re spritz if needed and put on my wig as usual.

THATS ALL SHE WROTE!!!!!

Peace
So much love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment