Friday, December 11, 2009


Hey Dolls,

I know its the 11th of DEC, but I finally go around to taking my starting length pics. I have noticed a lot of new growth in these first 11 days but since I was slacking on taking the pics the final results my not be as impressive as they could have been.

Last night, after one to many Margaritas with Chana, I decided to flat iron my hair. Now I don't quite remember what my thoughts of the iron was, and also i got lazy and didn't finish the top so ya i will have to save the review for the next time i use it which won't be until my next relaxer which is in Jan,and even then i will probably just do a roller set, but the back of my hair neve turns out quite right cuz its still so short, so i may have to flat iron it down. (sorry i'm rambling its 7 am and i have to work at 9)

Anyway here are the flicks... (I was drunks lol)



No comments:

Post a Comment