Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'm BAAAACKKK!!!

So Sorry it has been so long. Life has thrown me more than a few curve balls lately so blogging hasn't been on the top of my to do list. Life is starting to get back to normal so blogs will be back to normal.

My hair has suffered a little lately. I have been having some shedding issues and my scalphas gone backwards. My goal for the next few weeks is tto just get my hair back on track. I have been trying to stay on top of my regimen, but it has also slipped away from me too.

Yesterday I deep conditioned all day then washed and air dried. So I am going to start fresh this week, back drinking water, and moisturizing every night and even using my MN. I still hope to be SL in July, but this little break did not help at all.

Peace
So Much Love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment